CLU Alarm Box M531 M534 M535
You are choosing the EXCHANGE SERVICE, we will need you to send your DME/ CLU Immobilizer and all existing key fobs. We need all this parts to ensure.
WHAT'S THE "CORE CHARGE"?
The CORE CHARGE is a deposit that we collect to ensure that the exchange is completed. When we receive your ECU/ DME core at our office, we refund the core charge back to your credit card.
Your old ECU/ DME must be returned within 5 days of the delivered date in order to receive the refund of the core deposit. You may be subject to additional charges, in addition to a canceled warranty, if you do not return your old ECU/DME within 5 days of receiving your new rebuilt ECU/ DME.
ECU/DME's returned in NON-REBUILDABLE condition, such as HEAVY WATER DAMAGE, FIRE DAMAGE or MANIPULATED ECU/DME'S; may receive a partial refund, or no refund at all.
FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS ONLY There is an additional $100 Core included in the shipping charges which count towards the core charge deposit. Once we receive the ECU core back, you will be refunded the original core charge plus the additional $100.
We have helped thousands of customers fully enjoy their cars again! Our dedicated team and knowledge of the Porsche Immobilizer / Alarm systems make us the best option to save you money and get your car back on the road FAST!!!
Our 5 year Best on the market workmanship warranty is included at no cost.
COMMON SYMPTOMS OF A BAD 996 / BOXSTER "CLU"
CENTRAL LOCKING UNIT OR IMMOBILIZER
- No crank , no start condition.
- Intermittent no start.
- The car's alarm siren goes off on it's own for no reason.
- Door windows go up and down on their own.
- Convertible top will not operate.
- Interior light will not operate.
Porsche installed the CLU ( Central locking Unit / Immobilizer ) in a vulnerable location under the driver seat, making it prone to water damage. Leaving the convertible top open during heavy rain, clogged rain drains or bad sunroof seals will flood the car interior and sadly the first thing that goes bad is the Central locking unit also called Immobilizer.
Once the CLU gets wet, there is no reliable way to clean it as the corrosion will start immediately and eventually the system will stop working.
This severe damage will cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars to correct at the dealership.
WE CAN HELP YOU ! Our exchange service will get you back on the road saving you hundreds of dollars. We will provide you with a rebuilt unit "never wet " and we will exhaust all possibilities to save the programming of your remotes.
We can also provide you with new remotes, Take advantage of the best service available.
We include a bottle of DeoxIT D-Series to clean any corrosion on the Immobilizer harness connector.
PORSCHE IMMOBILIZER DRIVE BLOCK PART NUMBERS PRICES:
- 996.618.260.00 / 996 618 260 00 / 99661826000: $ 995.00
- 996.618.260.01 / 996 618 260 01 / 99661826001: $ 995.00
- 996.618.262.00 / 996 618 262 00 / 99661826200: $ 1,195.00
- 996.618.262.02 / 996 618 262 02 / 99661826202: $ 1,195.00
- 996.618.260.06 / 996 618 260 06 / 99661826006: $ 1,195.00
- 996.618.260.05 / 996 618 260 05 / 99661826005: $ 995.00
- 996.618.260.07 / 996 618 260 07 / 99661826007: $ 995.00
- 996.618.262.01 / 996 618 262 01 / 99661826201: $ 1,195.00
- 996.618.262.03 / 996 618 262 03 / 99661826203: $ 1,195.00