with EGR - Repair
How to identify if your car has the EGR Valve installed - CLICK HERE
For this service send us the ECU/ DME with the Service Form filled out.
(Note: Pack your ECU/ DME properly to avoid damage during shipping.)
Once we receive your Jaguar ECU/ DME, we will test and diagnose it. You will receive an e-mail with our diagnostic and recommendation about our findings.
After the initial testing is done, we will contact you to inform the results and ask you for approval to complete the Job.
Average Job turn around: 5 days.
Note: Service Form must be filled out BEFORE you ship the ECU/ DME.
COMMON SYMPTOMS OF A BAD JAGUAR XK8/XJ8 ECU:
- Multiple Misfires
- No acceleration / No throttle control
- A/C compressor doesn’t activate
- Loss of communication with scanner
- PECUS shows on dashboard
- Poor idle / stalling when the car stops
We have vast experience with the Denso Jaguar ECU, we test our repairs and Exchange units in an Actual tester running car before the unit gets to you.
Our Rebuilding services covers the repair and preventive maintenance needed for the computer to operate at a 100% performance.
We have dedicated engine bench simulators and physical cars to guaranteed the repairs and to help with advice to correct problems with your engine electronics.
**Note: Please note that your car might or might not have the EGR system installed by the factory and is important to know if you are buying a Rebuilt exchange unit.
FEATURES OF OUR REPAIR SERVICE AND EXCHANGE UNITS:
- Visual inspection of critical areas in the circuit board.
- Cleaning of dust, debris and corrosion.
- Repair of associated problems and re-solder of components.
- Upgrades of obsolete and worn out electronic components.
- 100% guarantee of bench and in vehicle testing.
- 100% plug and play.
This Jaguar ECU/ECM part# is also compatible with: