Bosch 0 261 200 050 - Exchange
You are purchasing an Exchange service, we will send you a Rebuilt and Tested DME/ ECU ready to be installed in your vehicle.
All of our rebuilt units feature:
- 5 year warranty.
- Visual inspection of critical areas on circuit boards.
- Cleaning of dust, debris or corrosion.
- Repair of associated problems and resoldering of critical components.
- Upgrade of obsolete and worn electronic components.
- 100% bench warranty and vehicle testing.
Once you receive our rebuilt DME/ ECU, install it on your vehicle and then send the defective DME/ ECU back to us for your core refund.
ECU/ DME Bad Common Symptoms:
- Car will not start.
- Misfires/ Stalls.
- No Signal to Coil/ No Spark.
- No Injector Pulse/ No Fuel.
- Occasional Erratic Idle.
This Porsche ECU/DME Part Numbers:
- 0 261 200 050 - 0 261 200 051 - 0 261 200 082
- 0261200050 - 0261200051 - 0261200082
- 911 618 111 00 - 911 618 111 01 - 911 618 111 02 - 911 618 111 03 - 911 618 111 04 - 911 618 111 05 - 911 618 111 07
- 911 618 111 08 - 911 618 111 09 - 911 618 111 14 - 911 618 111 20 - 911 618 111 16 - 911 618 111 12 - 911 618 111 18
- 91161811100 - 91161811101 - 91161811102 - 91161811103 - 91161811104 - 91161811105 - 91161811107
- 91161811108 - 91161811109 - 91161811114 - 91161811120 - 91161811116 - 91161811112 - 91161811118
CORE CHARGE is a deposit that we collect to ensure that the exchange is complete. When we receive your DME/ ECU core at our office, we will refund the core charge to your credit card.
Your old DME/ ECU must be returned within 5 days of the delivery date to receive a refund of the core deposit. You may be subject to additional charges, in addition to a canceled warranty, if you do not return your old DME/ ECU within 5 days of receiving the new rebuilt DME/ ECU.
DME/ ECU's returned in NON-REBUILDABLE condition, such as HEAVY WATER DAMAGE, FIRE DAMAGE or INTERNALLY MANIPULATED; you may receive a partial refund or no refund at all.
FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS ONLY There is an additional $ 100 core charge included in shipping charges that count towards the core charge deposit. Once we receive the DEFECTIVE ECU core back, you will be refunded the original core charge plus the additional $ 100.
The DME/ ECU of your 911 Carrera 3.2 is located under the driver's seat, to remove it you will need the following tools:
Ratchet - Small extension - 10 MM socket
Start by pushing the seat back as far as you can, also up if the seats are electric. Fold or remove the floor mat on the driver's side as it may interfere with the removal of the DME/ ECU.
Locate and start removing the four 10 mm nuts and washers that hold the DME/ ECU against the bolts on the floor board.
The main wiring for the DME/ ECU will be maintained by a strip attached with a 10 mm nut, remove the nut and undo the strap that holds the harness.
Once the DME/ ECU is released from its location, carefully remove the main connector by pushing the silver tab on the side of the DME and carefully pulling the main connector.