Bosch 0 261 200 086 - Exchange
You are purchasing an Exchange service, we will send you a Rebuilt and Tested Porsche 924 DME/ ECU ready to be installed in your vehicle.
All of our rebuilt units feature:
- 5 year warranty.
- Visual inspection of critical areas on circuit boards.
- Cleaning of dust, debris or corrosion.
- Repair of associated problems and resoldering of critical components.
- Upgrade of obsolete and worn electronic components.
- 100% bench warranty and vehicle testing.
Once you receive our rebuilt DME/ ECU, install it on your vehicle and then send the defective DME/ ECU back to us for your core refund.
CORE CHARGE is a deposit that we collect to ensure that the exchange is complete. When we receive your Porsche 924 DME/ ECU core at our office, we will refund the core charge to your credit card.
Your old Porsche Carrera DME/ ECU must be returned within 5 days of the delivery date to receive a refund of the core deposit. You may be subject to additional charges, in addition to a canceled warranty, if you do not return your old DME/ ECU within 5 days of receiving the new rebuilt DME/ ECU.
DME/ ECU's returned in NON-REBUILDABLE condition, such as HEAVY WATER DAMAGE, FIRE DAMAGE or INTERNALLY MANIPULATED; you may receive a partial refund or no refund at all.
FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS ONLY There is an additional $ 100 core charge included in shipping charges that count towards the core charge deposit. Once we receive the DEFECTIVE ECU core back, you will be refunded the original core charge plus the additional $ 100.
The Porsche Bosch computer was design and made in the 1980, at the time was breakthrough technology. As time goes by the computer and components will start to develop problems making it unreliable on its operation.
Our Rebuilding services covers the repair and preventive maintenance needed for the computer to operate at a 100% performance.
We have dedicated engine bench simulators and physical cars to guaranteed the repairs and to help with advise to correct problems with your engine electronics.
FEATURES OF OUR REPAIR SERVICE AND EXCHANGE UNITS:
- Visual inspection of critical areas in the circuit boards.
- Cleaning of dust,debris and corrosion.
- Repair of associated problems and re-solder of components.
- Upgrades to obsolete and worn out electronic components.
- 100% guarantee of bench and in vehicle testing.
This Porsche ECU/DME part# is also compatible with:
- 0 261 200 058 - 0261200058
- 0 261 200 077 - 0261200077
- 0 261 200 086 - 0261200086
- 0 261 200 089 - 0261200089