Keyless Entry 99361825902
(1) NEW KEYLESS ENTRY KEY FOB REMOTE - TRANSMITTER DESIGNED FOR PORSCHE 911 993
This upgraded fob is 100% compatible to the original OEM Genuine Alarm Immobilizer Drive Block system so they are easily programmable.
- Complete redesign with the latest technology available
- Lithium ion battery that lasts 250% longer
- Battery charge level monitoring - LED warning
- Clicker button made for easy & precise accuracy
- Housing designed for an Original look and feel
The remote Key Fob has a new professional finish cover for Porsche 911 / 993 from 1994-1998 with Immobilizer (DRIVE BLOCK SYSTEM).
NOTE: You need to have the 4 digit PIN Code associated with your Immobilizer in order to program the remote fob.
USA Frequency: 315 MHz
EURO Frequency: 433 MHz
**You must specify the frequency of your car.**
Common Symptoms of a Bad OEM Porsche 993 Keyfob:
- Intermittent remote operations
- LED light does not work
- Remote only works from very close range to the car
- Doors do not open or close
- Alarm Immobilizer is not being disabled
- Cannot start the car / car does not crank
- No Communication with ECU through scanner