Bosch 0 280 002 504 - Exchange
If you choose the exchange service, we will send you a Rebuilt ECU/DME from our stock. Once you receive our rebuilt ECU/DME, then send back your defective ECU/DME core.
WHAT'S THE "CORE CHARGE" ?
The CORE CHARGE is a deposit that we collect to ensure that the exchange is completed. When we receive your ECU/DME core at our office, we refund the core charge back to your credit card.
Your old ECU/DME must be returned within 5 days of the delivered date in order to receive the refund of the core deposit. You may be subject to additional charges, in addition to a canceled warranty, if you do not return your old ECU/DME within 5 days of receiving your new rebuilt ECU/DME.
ECU/DME's returned in NON-REBUILDABLE condition, such as HEAVY WATER DAMAGE, FIRE DAMAGE or MANIPULATED ECU/DME'S; may receive a partial refund, or no refund at all.
*FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS ONLY* There is an additional $ 100 Core included in the shipping charges which count towards the core charge deposit. Once we receive the ECU core back, you will be refunded the original core charge plus the additional $ 100.
ECU LOCATION 0 280 002 504 / 0280002504
The Porsche 928 Bosch computer was design and made in the 1980, at the time was breakthrough technology. As time goes by the computer and components will start to develop problems making it unreliable on its operation.
Our Rebuilding services covers the repair and preventive maintenance needed for the computer to operate at a 100% performance.
We have dedicated engine bench simulators and physical cars to guaranteed the repairs and to help with advise to correct problems with your engine electronics.
SYMPTOMS OF A BAD DME/ECU:
- Fuel Pump not turning ON
- Fuel Injectors stay open all the time
- Injectors Click when ignition switch is turned ON, but the car will not start
FEATURES OF OUR REPAIR SERVICE AND EXCHANGE UNITS:
- Visual inspection of critical areas in the circuit boards.
- Replacement of the Original Hybrid Circuit on every repair or exchange.
- Cleaning Dust, Debris or Corrosion from the unit.
- Repair of associated problems and re-solder of critical components.
- 100% Guaranteed Bench and Vehicle testing.
- 100% Plug and Play.
- Best on the Market “5 YEARS” craftsman warranty.