How to install a new ECU
*NOTE: We recommend an ASE Certified Technician to install the ECU. Please read the ECU installation instructions carefully before you begin to avoid damaging the ECU while installing and to avoid an electrostatic shock.
The ECU Installation is simple & takes about 15 minutes to complete. These instructions are meant to be a generic guide to try fit most cars.
Before reconnecting the ECU make sure that:
- Battery is charged over 12v
- Wiring harness is clean and in good condition
- Any known defective parts have been replaced
- All ground connections are in good condition and are tightly secured
- Disconnect negative side of the battery
- Connect the ECU
- Reconnect the negative side of the battery
- Start the car and verify all functions
- Test drive the car and check that:
- Car idles fine
- Engine light is off
- Car revs up smoothly
- No black smoke comes out of the exhaust
If everything is working properly make sure that you secure the ECU correctly and enjoy the ride!
*NOTE: In case of any abnormal behavior associated with the ECU or if the ECU is not working, call us (954) 652-1496 to help you diagnose the problem.
Do not tamper with or try to open the ECU yourself, as this voids the warranty.
We are not responsible for ECU failure due to old defective original components. Towing fees, car rental fees, storage fees or mechanic labor charges are also not our responsibility. No warranty will be awarded if unit is found damaged by water, fire, electrical fire, shock, and manipulation or tampering.
If you have any questions about the installation of your ECU, call (954) 652-1496 or contact us.
To claim the warranty, please call us or use the Warranty Form.
AREA OF INNOVATIONQuality is the pillar of innovation in our company.
We strive for EXCELLENCE when it comes to customer satisfaction.
From the first phone call or email, to when our customer unboxes their rebuilt unit, we are always looking for ways to go beyond "the usual" and "the norm".
INMUTABLE LAWS- Always respect the trust the customers have put on us
- Loyalty to the community of our trade
- Honesty and truth about what we do and how we do it
- Never stop learning; always push yourself to grow
- Question and challenge everything
- One for all and all for one - we are all family
OUR COMMUNITYThe blood of our community is the independent European car shops, the online forum enthusiasts, used parts resellers, and the car performance shops. Our network of shops and general public will be able to enjoy lots of free information, complementary to the services that we provide. We also love every chance to collaborate with our competitors.
MEET OUR TEAM
Owner/ Lead Technician
Research and Development Engineer
Technician / Programmer
Shipping & Receiving
If you have any technical questions please contact us or call (954) 652-1496.
Our hours of operations are Mon - Fri, 9:30AM - 4PM EST, and our address is 941 NE 48 St, Oakland Park, FL 33334