Bosch 0 261 200 015 - Exchange
You are purchasing an Exchange service; we will send you a Rebuilt and Tested Porsche 944 (0 261 200 015) DME/ ECU ready to be installed in your vehicle.
All of our rebuilt units feature:
- 5 year warranty.
- Visual inspection of critical areas on circuit boards.
- Cleaning of dust, debris or corrosion.
- Repair of associated problems and resoldering of critical components.
- Upgrade of obsolete and worn electronic components.
- 100% bench warranty and vehicle testing.
Once you receive our rebuilt DME/ ECU, install it on your vehicle and then send the defective DME/ ECU back to us for your core refund.
CORE CHARGE is a deposit that we collect to ensure that the exchange is complete. When we receive your Porsche DME/ ECU core at our office, we will refund the core charge to your credit card.
Your old Porsche Carrera DME/ ECU must be returned within 5 days of the delivery date to receive a refund of the core deposit. You may be subject to additional charges, in addition to a canceled warranty, if you do not return your old DME/ ECU within 5 days of receiving the new rebuilt DME/ ECU.
DME/ ECU's returned in NON-REBUILDABLE condition, such as HEAVY WATER DAMAGE, FIRE DAMAGE or INTERNALLY MANIPULATED; you may receive a partial refund or no refund at all.
FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS ONLY There is an additional $ 100 core charge included in shipping charges that count towards the core charge deposit. Once we receive the DEFECTIVE ECU core back, you will be refunded the original core charge plus the additional $ 100.
SYMPTOMS OF A BAD DME/ECU:
- Engine Stalls after starting
- Engine Cranks but doesn't start
- No Spark
- Rough Running condition
- Cylinder Misfires
- Fuel Pump not turning ON
If you are reading this, maybe your car is not running right anymore, or perhaps not even starting. Your mechanic made the diagnostic that the ECU is not good and needs repairs. We know all the "secrets" related to the Bosch Motronic ECU. We are the common sense alternative to help you get your car back on the road FAST!!
We have dedicated hundreds of hours to understand and correctly repair Bosch ECU's. When you choose our service, we will correctly diagnose and advise you if the ECU is really defective.
We save you time and money on unnecessary repairs and mechanic's labor. We have a dedicated bench testers and real vehicles where we will test, diagnose and properly program your ECU. We will ensure that you will get a real plug and play solution.
FEATURES OF OUR PORSCHE 944 ECU REPAIR SERVICE AND EXCHANGE UNITS:
- Visual inspection of critical areas in the circuit boards.
- Cleaning Dust, Debris or Corrosion from the unit.
- Repair of associated problems and resolder of critical components.
- 100% Guaranteed Bench and Vehicle testing.
- 100% Plug and Play.
- EXCLUSIVE “RASANT” Performance Software available.