Bosch 0 261 200 077 - Repair
When you choose the repair service, you need to send your ECU/DME to our location.
Once we receive your ECU/DME, we will inspect, test and diagnose the unit.
We will report our findings and under your approval we will repair the unit.
Average Job turn around: 5 days.
Warranty: 5 Years and guaranteed to be Plug and Play once received.
NOTE: Repair Form must be filled out BEFORE you ship the ECU.
The Porsche Bosch computer was design and made in the 1980, at the time was breakthrough technology. As time goes by the computer and components will start to develop problems making it unreliable on its operation.
Our Rebuilding services covers the repair and preventive maintenance needed for the computer to operate at a 100% performance.
We have dedicated engine bench simulators and physical cars to guaranteed the repairs and to help with advise to correct problems with your engine electronics.
FEATURES OF OUR REPAIR SERVICE AND EXCHANGE UNITS:
- Visual inspection of critical areas in the circuit boards.
- Cleaning of dust, debris and corrosion.
- Repair of associated problems and re-solder of components.
- Upgrades to obsolete and worn-out electronic components.
- 100% guarantee of bench and in vehicle testing.
This Porsche ECU/DME part# is also compatible with:
- 0 261 200 058 - 0261200058 - 0.261.200.058
- 0 261 200 077 - 0261200077 - 0.261.200.077
- 0 261 200 086 - 0261200086 - 0.261.200.086
- 0 261 200 089 - 0261200089 - 0.261.200.089