Text (786) 655-4239
Bosch 0261208300 0261207987 - Repair
When you choose the repair service you send your Porsche Cayman Bosch unit to our location. Once we receive the unit, we test and diagnose the unit. Then we repair it, if it is needed, and we send it back to you with a report of what caused the unit to go bad.
WHEN SENDING YOUR UNIT FOR REPAIR, SEND US THE PORSCHE CAYMAN BOSCH ECU/ DME SET:
NOTE: Repair Form must be filled out BEFORE you ship the ECU/DME Set.
If you think that your ECU is causing problems in your car, send us your engine computer through our Repair Service Program and we will diagnose your ECU to confirm whether your ECU is good or bad. If, however, your ECU is in good condition, testing is only $149.
WHAT IS THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR THE REPAIR?
The average time for the repair process is 5 days once we receive the ECU/DME Set at our office.
- 0 261 208 300 - 0-261-208-300 - 0.261.208.300 - 0261208300.
- 0 261 207 987 - 0-261-207-987 - 0.261.207.987 - 0261207987.
- 997 618 601 01 - 997 618 601 05 - 997 618 601 06 - 997 618 603 02 - 997 618 603 03 - 997 618 603 05.
Common Symptoms of a Bad Porsche Cayman DME ECU:
- No throttle response
- Check Engine fault codes for Camshaft Sensor
- Various cylinder misfire codes
- DME cannot be programmed or cannot be re-flashed
- No crank, no start
The Repair Service covers programming and testing, along with all or any necessary hardware repairs, your ECU/ DME will be ready to install in the car Plug and Play no other operation needed. If the defective part cannot be repaired, an exchange part will be provided at no additional cost.
Please provide us with your car's VIN number to ensure proper programming.