Text (786) 655-4239
Remote 355 New & Upgraded Set of 2
SET OF 2 NEW KEYLESS ENTRY KEY FOB REMOTE - TRANSMITTER DESIGNED FOR FERRARI 355
- (1) Red Master (with a new *4-digit PIN code) and
- (1) Black Regular
This set is the minimum that you need to adapt new fobs to your car's Immobilizer Alarm module.
*You must have the current 4-digit PIN Code of your car Alarm system. If you don't, we can extract it for an additional charge. Please contact us for details.
Your car will need to be put into learning mode by following Ferrari instructions in order for the new fobs to be accepted.
It's imperative that you have the current PIN CODE that is programmed to your alarm memory.
If your current PIN CODE is correct and the procedure is done correctly, your car will allow you to add a new RED Master remote fob and up to 2 extra BLACK remote fobs.
This upgraded fob set is 100% compatible to the original OEM Genuine FERRARI Immobilizer system, so they are easily programmable.
- Complete redesign with the latest technology available
- Lithium ion battery that lasts 250% longer
- Battery charge level monitoring - LED warning
- Clicker button made for easy & precise accuracy
- Housing designed for an Original look and feel
*YOU MUST SPECIFY THE FREQUENCY OF YOUR CAR AT THE TIME OF ORDERING YOUR REMOTES.*
* USA Frequency: 315 MHz
* EURO Frequency: 433 MHz
Common Symptoms of a Bad OEM FERRARI 355 Key fobs:
- Intermittent remote operation
- LED light does not work
- Remote only works from very close range to the car
- Doors do not open or close
- Alarm Immobilizer is not being disabled
- Cannot start the car/ car does not crank