Door window ECU 179080 - Repair
You are purchasing a repair service; we will need you to send your Door Window ECU to our office to properly inspect, diagnose and repair your defective ECU. We perform bench tests for the ultimate in diagnostic reliability, ensuring that you receive a Plug and play product, Guaranteed!
Your ECU will be inspected and tested, then we will report to you to obtain your approval for the repair. If needed, a report from our technician will be included about the diagnosis and the solution provided for your ECU.
Note that we have developed a bespoke bench test setup for this application and your Door Window ECU will be tested before reporting back to you.
NOTE: Repair Form must be filled out BEFORE you ship the ECU.
If you think that your ECU is causing problems in your car, send us your Door window ECU through our Repair Service Program and we will diagnose your ECU to confirm whether your ECU is good or bad. If, however, your ECU is in good condition, testing is only $95.
Our standard Process for Testing Before We Repair Anything:
- We start with a complete visual inspection.
- We test communication with proper diagnostics equipment “If applicable”
- We perform a bench test.
- Lastly, we report findings to customers for approval of repair.
Bad Door window ECU Common Symptoms:
- Door windows will not operate.
- No Lock or Unlock.
- Water Damage to internal components or ECU connector.
- Windows will operate without opening the ignition Key “Abnormal behavior”
WHAT IS THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR THE REPAIR:
Repairs take between 5 days once we receive the unit at our offices.
Note: The Door window ECU is located behind the fuse box.