After 3 years of research we’ve built a new Programmable Porsche ECU Tester which allows us to test all 996, and Boxster ECU / DME's on an entire different scale.
Having problems with your Remotes, Alarm or Immobilizer?
We can diagnose and resolve any issue that you have with your Porsche Remotes, Immobilizer or Alarm.
We can also:
- Add more remotes to your car
- Replace your immobilizer
ECU TEST & REPAIR FEATURES
- OBD II connection to Porsche PST2 system for real time data and programming.
- Alarm Box / CLU / Immobilizer, and Key Remote testing & programming.
- Oscilloscope output for checking the accuracy of all signals.
|ECU Tester emulated signals:|
- Ideal for people who don’t want to run the risk of their remote going bad and leaving them stranded.
- Perfect also for engine conversions to early chassis cars for which remotes aren’t necessary.
- Great for race cup cars. Immobilizer system and wiring can be completely removed from the car making the car almost 20lbs lighter.
- If you want to change the car to a push-start button system which doesn’t require a key.
- Most "immo removal" done through software, others need additional hardware.
PERFORMANCE TUNING UPGRADES
- Up to 10% more performance.
- Customized to your vehicle's specifications (headers, higher octane fuel, exhaust, larger throttle body).
- We can also do ROW (Rest-of-World) conversions to bypass the secondary air pump and O2 Oxygen sensors.
- Done through OBD2, or flashed onto the ECU without even opening it up.
- 100% money back guarantee if you aren't satisfied.
AREA OF INNOVATIONQuality is the pillar of innovation in our company. We strive for EXCELLENCE when it comes to customer satisfaction. From the first phone call or email, to when our customer unboxes their rebuilt unit, we are always looking for ways to go beyond "the usual" and "the norm".
INMUTABLE LAWS- Always respect the trust the customers have put on us - Loyalty to the community of our trade - Honesty and truth about what we do and how we do it - Never stop learning; always push yourself to grow - Question and challenge everything - One for all and all for one - we are all family
OUR COMMUNITYThe blood of our community is the independent European car shops, the online forum enthusiasts, used parts resellers, and the car performance shops. Our network of shops and general public will be able to enjoy lots of free information, complementary to the services that we provide. We also love every chance to collaborate with our competitors.
MEET OUR TEAM
Owner/ Lead Technician
Research and Development Engineer
Technician / Programmer
Shipping & Receiving
If you have any technical questions please contact us or call (954) 652-1496.
Our hours of operations are Mon - Fri, 9:30AM - 4PM EST, and our address is 941 NE 48 St, Oakland Park, FL 33334