Bosch 0 261 200 085 - Repair
When you choose the repair service also called repair and return "R&R", you need to send your DME/ECU to our location. We perform bench and in vehicle testing for the ultimate reliability of diagnostics. We will report our findings and under your approval we will repair the unit. We will also send you a report with the service performed and parts replaced.
HOW DO I SEND THE ECU FOR REPAIR:
Step 1: Click the orange "Fill repair form" icon
Step 2: Fill out the form.
Step 3: Print the email confirmation.
Step 4: Pack your ECU/DME securely.
Step 5: Send the repair form along with your ECU
WHAT IS THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR THE REPAIR:
The average time for the repair process is 5 days once we receive the ECU at our office.
ECU/ DME LOCATION 0 261 200 085 / 0261200085
The Porsche 911 Bosch computer was design and made in the 1980, at the time was breakthrough technology . As time goes by the computer and components will start to develop problems making it unreliable on its operation.
Our Rebuilding services covers the repair and preventive maintenance needed for the computer to operate at a 100% performance.
We have dedicated engine bench simulators and physical cars to guaranteed the repairs and to help with advise to correct problems with your engine electronics.
ECU/ DME Bad Common Symptoms:
- Car will not start.
- Misfires / Stalls.
- No Signal to Coil / No Spark.
- No Injector Pulse / No Fuel.
- Occasional Erratic Idle.
FEATURES OF OUR REPAIR SERVICE AND EXCHANGE UNITS:
- Visual inspection of critical areas in the circuit boars.
- Cleaning of dust,debris and corrosion.
- Repair of associated problems and re-solder of components.
- Upgrades to obsolete and worn out electronic components.
- 100% guarantee of bench and in vehicle testing.
This Porsche ECU/DME part# is also compatible with:
- 0 261 200 050 (0261200050)
- 0 261 200 051 (0261200051)
- 0 261 200 082 (0261200082)
- 0 261 200 085 (0261200085)