Bosch 0 261 206 241 - Repair
PORSCHE 996 ECU DME BOSCH (0 261 206 241) REPAIR SERVICE:
When you choose the repair service also called repair and return "R&R", you need to send your DME/ECU SET to our location. Once we receive your DME/ECU SET, we will inspect, test and diagnose the units.
We perform bench and in vehicle testing for the ultimate reliability of diagnostics.
We will report our findings and under your approval we will repair the unit. We will also send you a report with the service performed and parts replaced.
When sending your unit for Repair, send us the ECU/DME Set:
HOW DO I SEND MY ECU/DME FOR REPAIR:
Step 1: Click the orange "Fill repair form" icon
Step 2: Fill out the form.
Step 3: Print the email confirmation.
Step 4: Pack your ECU/DME set securely.
Step 5: Send the repair form along with your ECU/DME set.
If you think that your ECU is causing problems in your car, send us your engine computer through our Repair Service Program and we will diagnose your ECU to confirm whether your ECU is good or bad. If, however, your ECU is in good condition, testing is only $95.
Our 4 Stage Process for Testing Before We Repair Anything:
- We start with a complete visual inspection.
- We then check the software and programming.
- We perform a bench test.
- Lastly, we do dynamic test in the same model car.
COMMON SYMPTOMS OF A BAD PORSCHE 996 ECU/DME BOSCH
- The car does not start, and sometimes it doesn't even crank.
- Faults with Bank Camshaft actuator solenoid 1 or 2 Position Sensor - P1539 - P1397 - P1341.
- No communication with the scanner tool.
- No communication with the Immobilizer alarm module.
- The Check Engine Light is On with O2 sensor codes.
- Scanner Fault code P0605 ECM Faulty.
- Cannot write or reprogram DME.
- Cannot upload performance software upgrades.
- Loss of ground pulse to injectors.
WHAT IS THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR THE REPAIR:
Repairs take between 5 days once we receive the unit at our offices.
ECU/ DME Location 0 261 206 241 / 0261206241
Common Symptoms of a Bad Porsche 996 DME ECU:
- No Throttle response but the car starts and idles
- Engine starts and then dies
- Engine Cranks but doesn't start
- ABS and Traction control light comes ON
- Various misfires and Oxygen sensor codes
- Car goes into Limp Mode
- Bank # 2 Misfires
If you are reading this maybe your car is not running right anymore, perhaps not even starting. Your mechanic made the diagnostic that the DME/ECU is not good and needs repairs. We Know all the "secrets" related to the Bosch Motronic DME/ECU. We are the common sense alternative to help you get your car back on the road FAST!!
We have dedicated hundreds of hours to understand and correctly repair Bosch Motronic; DME/ECU's. When you choose our service we will correctly diagnose and advise if the ECU is really defective saving you time and money on unnecessary repairs and mechanics labor. We have dedicated Bench testers and Physical vehicles were we will test, diagnose and properly program your ECU, ensuring that you will get a real Plug and play solution.
FEATURES OF OUR REPAIR SERVICE AND EXCHANGE UNITS:
- Visual inspection of critical areas in the circuit board.
- Cleaning of Dust, debris or Corrosion.
- Repair of associated problems and Re solder of critical components.
- 100% Guaranteed Bench and Vehicle testing.
- 100% Plug and Play.
- 5 Year Best on the Market Warranty.
Ask us about Performance Upgrades
How to install the ECU
Porsche 996 Pinout
Porsche 996 Wiring Diagram (PDF)
General Technical ECU Troubleshooting Guide