Bosch M5x5 997 618 172 09 - Repair
When you choose the repair service you send your Porsche Cayman PAS Immobilizer Bosch M5x5 Steering Lock Module (DME/ECU Set) to our location. Once we receive the unit, we test and diagnose the unit. Then we repair it, if it is needed, and we send it back to you with a report of what caused the unit to go bad.
WHEN SENDING YOUR UNIT FOR REPAIR, SEND US THE PORSCHE CAYMAN BOSCH ECU/ DME SET:
NOTE: Repair Form must be filled out BEFORE you ship the ECU/DME Set.
WE TEST BEFORE WE REPAIR
If you think that your ECU is causing problems in your car, send us your engine computer through our Repair Service Program and we will diagnose your ECU to confirm whether your ECU is good or bad. If, however, your ECU is in good condition, testing is only $95.
Our 4 Stage Process for Testing Before We Repair Anything:
- We start with a complete visual inspection of your Porsche Cayman ECU/DME.
- We then check the software and programming.
- We perform a bench test.
- Lastly, we do dynamic test in the same model car.
WHAT IS THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR THE REPAIR?
The average time for the repair process is 5 days once we receive the ECU/DME Set at our office.
- 997 618 172 09 / 99761817209 - 997 618 172 12 / 99761817212 - 997 618 172 14 / 99761817214 - 997 618 172 17 / 99761817217 - 997 618 172 19 / 99761817219
Common Symptoms of a Bad Porsche Cayman Immobilizer M5X5 PAS:
- No cranking
- No response from remote control
- Steering lock will not unlock
- Message on cluster display
The Repair Service covers programming and testing, along with all or any necessary hardware repairs, your Immobilizer will be ready to install in the car Plug and Play no other operation needed. If the defective part cannot be repaired, an exchange part will be provided at no additional cost.
Please provide us with your car's VIN number to ensure proper programming.