Bosch 0 261 200 077 - Repair
When you choose the repair service also called repair and return "R&R", you need to send your ECU/DME to our location.
Once we receive your ECU/DME, we will inspect, test and diagnose the unit.
We will report our findings and under your approval we will repair the unit. We will also send you a report with the service performed and parts replaced.
HOW DO I SEND THE ECU/DME FOR REPAIR:
Step 1: Click the orange "Fill repair form" icon
Step 2: Fill out the form.
Step 3: Print the email confirmation.
Step 4: Pack your ECU securely.
Step 5: Send the repair form along with your ECU/DME.
WHAT IS THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR THE REPAIR:
The average time for the repair process is 5 days once we receive the ECU at our office.
The Porsche Bosch computer was design and made in the 1980, at the time was breakthrough technology. As time goes by the computer and components will start to develop problems making it unreliable on its operation.
Our Rebuilding services covers the repair and preventive maintenance needed for the computer to operate at a 100% performance.
We have dedicated engine bench simulators and physical cars to guaranteed the repairs and to help with advise to correct problems with your engine electronics.
SYMPTOMS OF A BAD DME/ECU:
- Car will not start
- Misfires / Stalls
- No Signal to Coil / No Spark
- No Injector Pulse / No Fuel
- Occasional Erratic Idle
FEATURES OF OUR REPAIR SERVICE AND EXCHANGE UNITS:
- Visual inspection of critical areas in the circuit boards.
- Cleaning Dust, Debris or Corrosion from the unit.
- Repair of associated problems and resolder of critical components.
- Upgrades to obsolete and worn out electronic components.
- 100% guarantee of bench and in vehicle testing.
This Porsche ECU/DME part# is also compatible with:
- 0 261 200 058 / 0261200058
- 0 261 200 077 / 0261200077
- 0 261 200 086 / 0261200086
- 0 261 200 089 / 0261200089
RASANT - Please contact us for details.